- Basic Pistol Marksmanship
- Proper Handling/Safety
- Gear Selection- Intro into stress shooting
- IF YOU ARE A BRAND NEW SHOOTER or GUN OWNER TAKE THIS CLASS
- IF YOU DONT NOW HOW TO ZERO YOUR RIFLE take this class
240 rounds plus, any semi auto rifle or firearm (pistol), any caliber, at least one extra magazine.
- Basic Rifle Marksmanship
- Proper Rifle Handling
- stress shooting
240 rounds plus, any semi auto rifle or firearm (pistol), any caliber, at least one extra magazine, one handgun with 150 rounds with Outside the waist band or inside the waist band holster.
- Unorthodox shooting positions
- Carbine-Pistol Transititions
- Post Engagement Actions
- Intermediate Weapons handling
- Barricade shooting
240 rounds plus and at least one extra magazine.
- Shooting on the Move
- Advanced Rifle Techniques
- Buddy Drills
- Close Quarters Marksmanship
500 rounds , 150 handgun rounds, OWB, LBV or Plate Carrier.
Copyright © 2021 Cause & Effect Tactical Solutions - All Rights Reserved.